After looking into E3 today, here is what I have to say:
-The new XBox 360 looks sleeker than its predecessor, but still like a computer. If I painted one of the school computers white and replaced the Dell logo with a glowing green X, they'd look the same. Likely the most versatile system.
-The new PS3 wins hands down so far in the graphics arena - VERY impressive (Gran Turismo seems to be like a lucid dream). Controller seems to have alien influence.
-The new Revolution definitely is the chic-est of the three. It's tiny, rectangular, shiny-black like a PSP, and has a glowing blue disc slot. I predict, as of now, that specs will include a built-in hard-drive as games from previous Nintendo consoles will be downloadable and I didn't see any slots for memory cards. The emphasis on wireless also makes me think there may be a wireless TV hookup, but I'm really unsure about that. No sight of controllers yet.
-The new XBox 360 looks sleeker than its predecessor, but still like a computer. If I painted one of the school computers white and replaced the Dell logo with a glowing green X, they'd look the same. Likely the most versatile system.
-The new PS3 wins hands down so far in the graphics arena - VERY impressive (Gran Turismo seems to be like a lucid dream). Controller seems to have alien influence.
-The new Revolution definitely is the chic-est of the three. It's tiny, rectangular, shiny-black like a PSP, and has a glowing blue disc slot. I predict, as of now, that specs will include a built-in hard-drive as games from previous Nintendo consoles will be downloadable and I didn't see any slots for memory cards. The emphasis on wireless also makes me think there may be a wireless TV hookup, but I'm really unsure about that. No sight of controllers yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home