Back from Science Olympiad Nationals competition. We placed 30th overall out of 60 teams competing, which is extremely good for it being our first time. We even medaled in an event. I should sound more enthusiastic, but I'm tired and I am feeling a distraught over . . . something. I probably need to just sleep on it. It's really messing with my mind. I feel like I've been dishonest to some people, so to speak. Not in that I have lied but in that I have omitted things. This could lead to some very unwanted confusion and cause harm to certain parties, including myself. I am also afraid that things will get akward if I do attempt to make changes, which I don't want. As you can see, I'm being pretty obtuse about this. I'm not sure that I'm ready to divulge specifics who's and what's.
- Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home